cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to email now tv

There doesn't appear to be a link via the contact us section to send an email to now tv.

I sent my now tv box back 7 days ago and no refund yet.
88 REPLIES 88
BicBasher
Elite

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi, I have come to the end of a free 2 month subscription and have now been charged for month 3 as forgot to cancel, however, I cant now find anywhere to cancel on the site!

Can someone from the NOW team contact me to resolve this please as will not be charged again!

Thanks

@Anonymous User At the top of the page, go to My Account, My passes and then click on Cancel on the pass.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you please email me as I want to cancel my entertainment pass but the cancel button is not there and when I did try you charged me 10p for another trial!!! There seems no way of sending an email it just takes you can round every time!!?. Sarah
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Sounds like you have multiple usernames on your account, anyway you seem to be having trouble cancelling your passes and your best option is to either contact live chat or send them an email on this link below.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Also, the 10p is only 'on hold'. It is only to prove your card is valid. It gets refunded.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
  • Able how do I email a customer advisor from Now TV please?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Try this link and click on the blue send message button.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/what-is-a-now-tv-box

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I agree with @schnapps on this one, It does sound like you have set up more than one username with us.

Please sign into that account and you will be able to place your cancellation following the guides on this post.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have only one account. I went through the link to chat and he has solved
this for me. Thanks for hour help.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why can't I get in touch with you Now TV ? It's made very hard to find any contact with you whatsoever, the live chat is dimmed when I click it, I can't use a VPN, can't contact you, can't complain... and this is my first day with you. I'm not sure what I've signed up to now.