cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Monopoly and Now Tv Passes

Its great to see that Mcdonalds are giving away free now tv passes to lucky winners who can find them. So far ive found 3. But after reading the now tv t&c regarding this promotion that you can win 1 x 2 Month movie pass. 1 x 2 Month entertainment pass and 1 x sports pass.

Im now left with a Now Tv Pass that I cashed in for movies but cannot use because ive already claimed a movie pass via this promotion.

So to one lucky person reading this. Im about to post the Now Tv Pass.

Take into account before using that you must not have a active sky movies pass running as you will unable to enter the pass.

Please reply to this post once the pass has been used.

<Voucher code removed> 

53 REPLIES 53
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

The live chat link worked for me.

What device are you are using trying to contact them and on what internet browser ?

They open at 8am and close at midnight every day.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Unless your NOW TV subscription is directly through Apple (via an iTunes account) or you've received a NOW TV promotional offer through Vodafone. The official way to cancel your NOW TV subscriptions is via your NOW TV account.

It's recommended that you use a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account via this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Then click on the coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV services you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Cinema, Kids, Sport). You should see something like this: -

cancellation.PNG

• A new "We hate saying goodbye" web page will be displayed.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the web page.
  • Click on the purple coloured 'I don't want my contract free pass' button on the bottom right of the web page.
  • Follow the remainder of on-screen instructions/questionnaires and retention offers, if any...

If the above mentioned 'cancellation' process has been completed correctly, you will receive a confirmation email from NOW TV.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey, I had a 3 month free trial with McDonalds monopoly and I completely forgot about it and never used it until I saw the other day that £10 had been taken out of my account without me realising and I tried to cancel it but no one has been of any help. I got told to post on here in hopes of getting my refund and stopping any charges coming out of my account in future. Thanks
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User

Provided you have not viewed any content after your McDonalds monopoly vouchers (which the NOW TV people will thoroughly check) you should be able to get all (or a proportion) of your subscription payments returned/refunded to you by contacting a NOW TV representative.

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Just-so-you-know... The official way to cancel your NOW TV subscriptions is via your NOW TV account.

It's recommended that you use a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account via this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Then click on the coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV services you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Cinema, Kids, Sport). You should see something like this: -

cancellation.PNG

• A new "We hate saying goodbye" web page will be displayed.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the web page.
  • Click on the purple coloured 'I don't want my contract free pass' button on the bottom right of the web page.
  • Follow the remainder of on-screen instructions/questionnaires and retention offers, if any...

If the above mentioned 'cancellation' process has been completed correctly, you will receive a confirmation email from NOW TV.

Cheers