cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to apply pass to my account

I recently became a NowTV customer only a couple of days ago and so far have been happy with the service, until today when I have tried to add the entertainment pass to my account and all I get is an error message saying to try again later. Is anyone else having this issue or is it something I am doing wrong?
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post

I have emailed you about this

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im having the same problem. I can't add the sky movies or any pass to my account due to an error message telling me to try again later. What do I do?

Many thanks

Thomas Stone
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Im having the same problem. I can't add the sky movies or any pass to my account due to an error message telling me to try again later. What do I do?

Many thanks

Thomas Stone

Thomas,

I would suggest contacting NowTV Live Chat, hopefully they will get your movie pass activated.

Open the page below and press the "contact us" highlighted in the green box to speak to NowTV live chat.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Code-not-valid

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Can you cleare your Browser history and cookies and try again? Or try a different device, such as laptop/PC, smartphone, tablet.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Still doesn't work. The thing is I keep being charged for it and I've only managed to use it once. Would appreciate the help

Many thanks

Thomas Stone
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry about the delayed reply.

I'll email you know to get more information.

Birgit

NOW TV Team