cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to make a complaint!!!

Just tried to make a complaint, guess what the 'contact' button is not working, just typical NowTV screwed again, I tried to complain using the 'chat' I got a self opinunated, who thought it would be fun to repeat himself over and over extract the.

But its OK I have now made a formal complaint to the broadcasting ombudsman and BBC Watchdog, I am not messing with NowTV any more.

3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Karl-F is one of the forum managers. Unfortunately chat operatives in companies can be frustrating.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Believe me, this has gone further than a call centre in Mumbi, this is legal action time. I have been disconnected twice by chat, one told me I wasn't fast enough........... You want to know how 

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User as a fellow customer I do agree being cut off by chat is appalling. You are not the first person I have seen posting about chat cutting them off. Is your complaint related to monetary issues? If it is I will tag the team member online, once I look up who it is.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.