Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Trouble with passes page in my account

Hi NowTV

I'm having trouble getting the passes area in the my account section to display my passes. I am about due to apply a fresh voucher for entertainment. I'm also having trouble retrieving information for my passes using the Windows app. Every time I go to the passes page on the website, I'm greeted with this .

passes_page_error.gif

I have tried in both Firefox and Google Chrome and I get the same thing. If I can't get to this page. I also can't cancel passes. Although I have no intention of cancelling my passes the moment  I have also tried clearing my temporary Internet files and browser cache 

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@commanda6 wrote:

@TonyD3 wrote:

@commanda6 wrote:

@Tony-D I still can't access the passes page at the moment Smiley Sad

This certainly seems to be a bizarre problem

@commanda6Wonder if one of our Live Chat agents could apply the code for you on their side? Strange issue is right, never seen it before. You think it would stem from the LG App? 

@Tony-D . It's not just the LG TV app, but doing weird things. It's the Windows app as well

When I click more info next to the entertainment pass. It should show you when the current billing period is going to end how much you you will be charged at the start of the next billing period. It would appear that something wacky has gone on with my entertainment pass as it shows nothing  and it's confusing the hell out of the website. All I can determine piece, but my entertainment pass is active because I am able to stream entertainment content when I last checked, I won't be charged anything until 29 March. Once you get into the last 30 days of a voucher you are meant to be able to apply a new one.

strange.gif

Using live chat could be a bit awkward for me as I use dictation software which may not get along well with the live chat client. For this reason, I've never used to live chat.  I could, however, open an email case if necessary

Ohh right, i see i see. I remember when i worked for Sky you were not allowed to choose the 29th of the month (any month) as a billing date as February would cause a glitch in the billing system every year (something like that). I am just clutching at straws here tbh @commanda6 I'd say leave it until tomorrow and check again, if it's working again, happy days. If not, raise an email case and i'll try and pick it up on my side to see what's going on internally. 

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@commanda6 wrote:

Hi NowTV

I'm having trouble getting the passes area in the my account section to display my passes. I am about due to apply a fresh voucher for entertainment. I'm also having trouble retrieving information for my passes using the Windows app. Every time I go to the passes page on the website, I'm greeted with this .

passes_page_error.gif

I have tried in both Firefox and Google Chrome and I get the same thing. If I can't get to this page. I also can't cancel passes. Although I have no intention of cancelling my passes the moment  I have also tried clearing my temporary Internet files and browser cache 

Hi @commanda6 I've just checked my passes via Chrome on Desktop and can access them no problems. I'll see if anyone else if having the same problem your having in the office here and get back to you. 

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@TonyD3 wrote:

@commanda6 wrote:

Hi NowTV

passes_page_error.gif

Hi @commanda6 I've just checked my passes via Chrome on Desktop and can access them no problems. I'll see if anyone else if having the same problem your having in the office here and get back to you. 

@commanda6 Just checked my mates passes on his PC and he can access his no problems. Seems to be an isolated issue. Have you had any luck on your side yet? 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Tony-D 

I'm not having any problems either. Maybe try again later @commanda6? It may just be a short glitch for you. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Tony-D

I think it might be something to do with my entertainment pass that's causing it. Because when I go into my account area on LG TV. If I click the more Info button for the entertainment pass rather than showing the information for the current offer I'm on which is what it should do it just says for more information visit NowTV.com/passes. Which of course I can't do currently because the passes page won't display anything yet. It will show me all of the usual information for my cinema pass

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 I always seem to get my own 'special problems' don't I Smiley Sad

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@commanda6 wrote:

@commanda6Wonder if one of our Live Chat agents could apply the code for you on their side? Strange issue is right, never seen it before. You think it would stem from the LG App? 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Tony-D @commanda6 @SeeMoreDigital @caseyb1993

Guys

I've just accessed my passes using my PC browser, which is Opera.  

C6, you are indeed special.

Thinker.jpg

UK Bob

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@TonyD3 wrote:

@commanda6 wrote:

@Tony-D . It's not just the LG TV app, but doing weird things. It's the Windows app as well

When I click more info next to the entertainment pass. It should show you when the current billing period is going to end how much you you will be charged at the start of the next billing period. It would appear that something wacky has gone on with my entertainment pass as it shows nothing  and it's confusing the hell out of the website. All I can determine piece, but my entertainment pass is active because I am able to stream entertainment content when I last checked, I won't be charged anything until 29 March. Once you get into the last 30 days of a voucher you are meant to be able to apply a new one.

strange.gif

Using live chat could be a bit awkward for me as I use dictation software which may not get along well with the live chat client. For this reason, I've never used to live chat.  I could, however, open an email case if necessary