cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Topshop Voucher

Hi, I still haven't received my topshop voucher after being told I would receive it once the first payment was made.

The money has been taken but no topshop voucher...please can someone look into this for me!

Thanks!
Danielle
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Most offers are normally 30 days after first payment you get an email to claim voucher.

View solution in original post

39 REPLIES 39
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi James

I have yet to receive an email from you

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have had a nowtv subscription for 6 months now and I still haven't received the topshop voucher and I am finding it very difficult to contact someone directly. Can someone look into this for me please.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you've had issues getting in touch also sorry for the lack of voucher. I will need to look into your account to see why and I'll be in touch.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I am am also yet to recieve an email about the topshop voucher

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, I'll need to look into this for you and look at your account. I will send you an e-mail shortly, keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi i am in the same position i have made my first months payment, could you look into when i will receive my voucher? thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I'm sorry to hear you have not yet received your voucher.

You will receive an email on how to redeem your voucher, within 14 days of the first payment being made. 

You can always have a look at your purchase history, to see when first payment was made. 

Thanks,

Aman

NOW TV team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I have also not received my Topshop voucher and I have checked my account and I have now paid for 2 months of NowTV and no email about a voucher. I have checked my junk and spam and I have tried to get through to UniDays about this and I was told to contact NowTV. It is extremely difficult to try get in contact with anyone, is there a number to ring or a direct email? 

Please let me know if this can be sorted. 

Thanks,

Orla 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem- no voucher!

@Anonymous User wrote:

i still havent recieved my topshop voucher even though i made my first payment over three months ago and i cannot find the live chat anywhere, can anyone help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

On completion of renewal you will be sent an email with details on how to claim your £15 voucher within 14 days of your first payment.

You can find our more about the official T&C's here (scroll down).

Birgit

NOW TV Team