cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Topcashback

Hi,

Has anyone signed up with NOWTV via Topcashback and actually got any cash back ? I signed up on 11/12/2016 and still have nothing.  Still 'with merchant according to TC. 

4 REPLIES 4
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User have you submitted a missing cashback claim to Topcashback? I know some payments take ages but I agree it is a very long time for this to credit.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, claim submitted in December 2016 Smiley Frustrated

All the necessary order info was provided. I don't intend to give up on this and keep prodding TC every 2 months, but all they say is it's with NowTV. 

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I have similar with Motorola. Shows as tracked but money has still not hit account. I have had other cashback rejected by a company, so I won't be using them again. Hopefully you will get it soon.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How are you getting on with this? I am supposed to get £85 cashback for joining NOW Tv. It was one of the factors that made me choose them. Even though on the TC website it said they had received money from Now TV for transactions in August and Sept (I got mine in August), they still haven't paid me. When I contact customer service they just fob me off, never explain why their website confirmed they'd received the funds from Now TV and yet the customer service people say they haven't - they just say unfortunately we have to wait to receive payment.'

Well, if they still haven't paid you from like a year ago, WHY are they still advertising with NOW TV?? Why are they still featuring them if they know they never pay? It's a total con!!