cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The worst streaming site online

So, I got a mcdonalds code to try NOW TV for free, and I am so glad it was for free as this is the worst movie streaming site online.

Despite the obviously set up "packages" designed to beguile and rip off moron customers who don't know any better, there are some alarmingly stupid features on this website. 
Not least of all is no clear way to actually contact the "support staff" 

Their attempts to rip you off by making every thing you click on a link to something to get you to pay more is repulsive. Its so clear this is a Murdoch company. Screwing over consumers any way they can. 
I tried to watch NOW TV on my PS4 and HAHAHAHAHAHA wouldnt you know, the magical 3 month mcDonalds code is now only a 14 day trial. 
Lets see if these clowns try "an Amazon" and refuse to delete your card details. 
Im so glad I know all the pirate streaming sites, because, the other option, is rip off piece of crap people those who run NOW TV. 

Messagrs edited to take out inappropriate language !!!

10 REPLIES 10
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User as a Now staff person who has commented on this how do you feel about not being contactable 😉
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.