cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The worst streaming site online

So, I got a mcdonalds code to try NOW TV for free, and I am so glad it was for free as this is the worst movie streaming site online.

Despite the obviously set up "packages" designed to beguile and rip off moron customers who don't know any better, there are some alarmingly stupid features on this website. 
Not least of all is no clear way to actually contact the "support staff" 

Their attempts to rip you off by making every thing you click on a link to something to get you to pay more is repulsive. Its so clear this is a Murdoch company. Screwing over consumers any way they can. 
I tried to watch NOW TV on my PS4 and HAHAHAHAHAHA wouldnt you know, the magical 3 month mcDonalds code is now only a 14 day trial. 
Lets see if these clowns try "an Amazon" and refuse to delete your card details. 
Im so glad I know all the pirate streaming sites, because, the other option, is rip off piece of crap people those who run NOW TV. 

Messagrs edited to take out inappropriate language !!!

10 REPLIES 10
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Nice rant @Anonymous User,

Sufficed to say the NOW TV service works great for me when accessed via my NOW TV 'black' box and via my LG televisions....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Few Points,

• You have a 14 Day trial because you've never had the pass with us before.
  • The 14 day trial will end and your Voucher will then take effect as long as you entered it.
  • Now TV is an online Self-service service with help articles that if you don't find the answer has a link to contact customer support.
  • Please try and be respectful to others and our customer service team when posting or contacting us.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So, I have posted before about what a rip off this site is. Charges more than any other streaming site, but, as they have GOT I thought, what the hell, I will give them another chance. 

Oh what a fool I was. The NowTV player must be using technology from the late Triassic era, as the archaic display I was greeted with could only have been approved by a dinosaur who had never heard of HD streaming before, let alone seen it. 

Grainy, jumpy unwatchable image couple with broken audio and skip repeats with every word uttered. 

Remember, this is a company charging nearly double what sites such as Netflix or even the scummy Amazon charge. 

This is unnacceptable. 

Sort your selves out now, Now. 

Geluk
Expert 2

Guess you'll be leaving for pastures new then.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello again @Anonymous User,

In order to maintain continuity... As you can see, your second topic has been merged together with your first topic.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There are no "Pastures New". This was the "pastures new". This pasture is full of blight and cancerous cattle. 

@Geluk wrote:

Guess you'll be leaving for pastures new then.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Personally never had any issues and don't think the cost is over the top either but I don't consider myself a moron either.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No moron considers himself a moron. He just is one. 
I am glad you have had no problems. Over the moon for you. 
That has not been my experience. 
I can only compare this service to the one I get from Netflix, and this, is awful. Twice the price for under half the content and a terrible service. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

"No moron considers himself a moron. He just is one. " 

So that would seem to include you then!