cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Legend 5
Legend 5

The Amazing Spiderman (Sky Store)

The Amazing Spiderman is free on the Sky Store buy and keep. If you have a Now box you can use the Sky Store app to watch it and in a short while get the DVD.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
6 REPLIES 6
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Nice find @4268 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nice one.

Legend 5
Legend 5

Arrived yesterday and included a £2 voucher to add to credit on the store. Means I now have £10.99 to spend.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

My DVD arrived this morning in the post, together with the £2 Sky Store voucher Smiley Happy

It's a shame you need to redeem the voucher by the 31/10/2017, but i am not complaining for something that was free Smiley Very Happy

Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps by redeem it means add.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@4268

My bad, your are absolutely right, for some reason in my head i thought you had to spend the £2 voucher by the deadline date Smiley Embarassed

Just gone to my Sky Store account and added the voucher which now shows that i am £2 in credit Smiley Happy

Thanks