cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Taking unauthorised payments

I have had unauthorised payments taken from my bank account in April, May, June and twice in July. What a performance to get this money back. Terrible terrible service where a company can just go into your bank account and take money for a service that you have cancelled Twice !!!! In January and April! Then still keep taking money out! What a joke this company is. I demand all of my money back not the 2 payments u have offered. I will be contacting bbc watchdog and also trading standards. Beware everyone they can just keep taking our money anytime they like. Check your bank statements!!! I said to stop taking payments and to cancel this account. They said i have use the MAGIC WORD.......cancel "auto renew"! Surely cancel my account is the same thing!!! Mmmmhhh! Not in this case!!!!can someone interpret this for me please?? Im confused !!!!
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear that this happened 😞 I'll get this looked into and email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Did not help me in any way. Now tv have taken payments that they shouldnt
have. They wont return them so im not a happy chappy. Would bever
reccommend them at all

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also cancelled in August yet payments still keep getting taken. I am paying for my sky full package AND this

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

We have sent you an email, can you please reply back so we could look into this?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had exactly the same thing, in May and again this month, completely unacceptable, poor ethics and a sham. Every time i try to contact them, conveniently their site has errors. I will be pasting thier indiscretions all over social medea aswell as contacting trading standars.  

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have had exactly the same thing, in May and again this month, completely unacceptable, poor ethics and a sham. Every time i try to contact them, conveniently their site has errors. I will be pasting thier indiscretions all over social medea aswell as contacting trading standars.  

Hi @Anonymous User,

People having multiple NOW TV accounts appears the source of most customers problems such as this. Especially when they don't cancel their subscriptions using the active NOW TV account. Ideally you should be using the same log-in name and password across all your NOW TV devices including this forum.

I suggest that while you're logged onto this forum you click on the following: View my bills link. And check to see if the payments listed on this particular NOW TV forum account match-up with your 'credit/debit' card statement. If they do not, there's a good chance that you've created two (or more) NOW TV accounts!

Also, if you log into your NOW TV account and you're asked to update your 'credit/debit' card details, there's a good chance that you've created two (or more) NOW TV accounts!

That being said, given that this is an 'Bills and Payments' (ie: account) related issue, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility.

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Also, when your issue is resolved, can you come back to this topic and tell us what your issue was? As I suspect you have more than one NOW TV account!

Cheers