cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Taking payments

New to nowtv if i buy an offer voucher for example the entertainment/movies for 6 months for 49.99 does this cancel out the monthly payment of 6.99 or do i need to cancel it. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, @Anonymous User

You don't need to worry about cancelling the pass, as when the pre-paid offer is applied, your next bill date will be amended to the date that your offer expires. For example, activating a 6 month pass on 6th January 2016 would mean your next billing date will be 6th April 2016. You will not be charged during your pre-paid offer period. If you are still in your current billing period, the pre-paid offer will activate on the due date of when your pass would normally renew.

Thanks!

Osculogic

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, @Anonymous User

You don't need to worry about cancelling the pass, as when the pre-paid offer is applied, your next bill date will be amended to the date that your offer expires. For example, activating a 6 month pass on 6th January 2016 would mean your next billing date will be 6th April 2016. You will not be charged during your pre-paid offer period. If you are still in your current billing period, the pre-paid offer will activate on the due date of when your pass would normally renew.

Thanks!

Osculogic

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You have taken another payment out of my bank with out asking permission I cancelled the auto payment with live chat and on the 2nd of Feb you took 9.99 again you all ready took 2payments and refunded that back this is a new case I've sent you 2emails with bank statement and you say you haven't and I have the prof I would like this matter resolved as soon as possible so do not take any more money from my account .many thanks Jackie davies

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the £49.99 six month of ents and movies offer is only available to new customers. If you are already paying £6.99 a month you won't be eligible for it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for feedback i am a new customer. Just confused as to whether this voucher code will replace the 6.99 a month or if u need to cancel and then add voucher. Any suggestions

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

I apologize for the confusion. I was not aware that this promotion was an introductory offer, as your keyword 'voucher' made it appear as a pre-paid offer. In this case @Anonymous User's advice applies.

Thanks!

Osculogic

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can your not buy vouchers in your free trial period. Keep clicking inthe deal and it sends me to a completely different page. With no buy option. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User once you started the trial you became an existing customer and can no longer use the offers on the homepage. You can get vouchers from Currys, Game and Argos for reduced rates and use those at any time. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trayung to pay for movies. For month #9.99 I click in pay nhow and come say that now rv having problems with the payment system it come up app error
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Can you please update your card details under "my account" using a PC or Mac and try again?

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team