cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scholar

Subscription question

Hi all,

I bought a black now TV box with three months entertainment which ends in July. I want to take advantage of the 40% off 6 months deal at £24.99.

If I buy the six months now will it start when my voucher expires or should I wait till July to purchase the six months?

I will be using my bank card to buy the six months but the entertainment package I'm on is from a voucher. Does this matter?

Thanks in advance.

Ben.

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Subscription question

@BENNY79 the offer on the homepage is only available to new customers so it's not possible for you to use it. 

I suggest if you are after a deal to keep an eye on the passes with boxes over the next few months.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?

View solution in original post

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

2 Replies
Legend 5
Legend 5

@BENNY79 the offer on the homepage is only available to new customers so it's not possible for you to use it. 

I suggest if you are after a deal to keep an eye on the passes with boxes over the next few months.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?

View solution in original post

Scholar

OK I'll keep an eye out. Thanks!

0 Thanks