cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports - £20/month for 4 months - email offer

If you get the email...

Four months of Sky Sports will also give you access to F1, Test Cricket and the Autumn Rugby Internationals and you only have until 23:59 on 9 August 2017 to redeem this amazing offer. Once your offer ends, the action keeps rolling at £33.99 per month, or cancel anytime.

23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey not sure if this is the right place for this... I had an email for a £20pm offer for 4 months on the sports package, but when I bought it I was charged £33.99. Is there anything that can be done about this as I only bought it for the offer?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

With the email Sports Pass discount offer from NowTV, was there a voucher code that you needed to apply under My Account > My Passes ?

Anyway I think your best bet is to speak to a live chat advisor, to see if they can sort this out for you.

Here's a link to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was with a friend of mine when he purchased the sky sports pass for the discounted price of £19.99 , so I though I would do so too. When I tried to purchase the offer, I was never directed to the page where I could purchase the pass. It sent me to a page offering me a Nowtv box. At the top of the page it said 'start watching sky sports' so I clicked on that which directed me to the sport page but wouldn't allow me to watch anything stating that I didn't have the pass, so Obviouslt nothing had happened in terms of activating the pass. I then tried purchasing it through the normal methods on the manage your passes page and I have now purchased it for the full price. 

I would like to have the discounted price but I have now paid the full cost. What's the best way to handle this? 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User,

As you can see your new topic has been merged into this existing topic which is about the same subject which might contain the answers you're looking for...

Cheers