cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports - £20/month for 4 months - email offer

If you get the email...

Four months of Sky Sports will also give you access to F1, Test Cricket and the Autumn Rugby Internationals and you only have until 23:59 on 9 August 2017 to redeem this amazing offer. Once your offer ends, the action keeps rolling at £33.99 per month, or cancel anytime.

23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes but you need to get the email to get the offer. Alas no email but in all likelyhood i wouldnt subscribe as it is still overpriced at £20

Issac
Scholar

I got the e-mail offer  yesterday  and it's under consideration.  I think we all know the prices we have to pay to watch on nowtv and @£20 a month for four months that  works out at a 40% discount over those four months! It won't get any cheaper anytime soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

if you can be bothered to put the time in you can get a half price deal code on ebay usually for 99p as there are loads on there and then if you subscribe through a cashback website you can get the sports for £8 a month....you have to do ths every month though

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are you talking about filling in surveys Bennis? What kind of hours are we talking to earn an £8 nowtv roughly?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No surveys just open up a cash back account like topcashback and go to the now tv website via top cash back....takes less than a minute.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is this legit, I've got the email but seems too good to be true

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Ye that's a genuine offer.

I think we know why there's a £20 per mont sports offer though, don't we?

NOW TV presents Sky Sports in "fabulous new and improved never seen before* Stutter-stuttervision"

* well not seen before a few months ago anyway

For the whole sorry saga see here:

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Sports/On-Sports-channels-picture-freezes-sound-continues/m-p/413820

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone got a spare code? I didnt get the email and would like to take the offer up. Cheers