cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kam1
Occasional Poster

Speak to someone

Why does the 'get in touch button' not work? I need to speak to someone about incorrect billing
3 Replies
Kam1
Occasional Poster

Re: Speak to someone

Hope someone can help!
0 Thanks
Highlighted
SeeMoreDigital Champion 5
Champion 5

Hi @Kam1,

You'll find it easier to contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not be sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

0 Thanks
4268 Champion 4
Champion 4

@Kam1 if you click the red text in my signature it will take you to contact page.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

0 Thanks