cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, that voucher code is invalid.

Hi

I purchased a NOWTV box from Tesco which included a three month movie pass. The free month is now coming to an end and I have tried to input the code from the three month pass and all I get is Sorry, that voucher code is invalid..

I have tried every combination of letters and numbers with no success, can someone please help.

Many thanks

Gareth

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if I was you, I'd hit the cancel pass button right now. This will ensure that it won't auto renew and charge you £8.99. Your current pass will still be active for the next four days.

View solution in original post

39 REPLIES 39
Anonymous User
Not applicable

purchased nowtv box from Argos today as hear everyone saying how ace they are....i am struggling with the voucher code have entered various ways and struggling to keep sane! Any help much appreciated! Amanda 😵

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry about that, an email will be sent to you shortly 🙂

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi NOWTV I am also struggling. When I enter the voucher code it says it is invalid. Lve chat isn't available on the page and I think the problem is my code but I definitely entered the right one I checked loads

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User , 

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing issue with your code. 

Can you please let us know if you're still experiencing this issue? 

Many Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi I bought two now tv boxes both with 4 sky movies passes I entered the first voucher and said it was invalid I've def entered the correct letters as have repeated it a few times. How can I redeem the 4 months I should have got with that voucher.

P.s I entered second voucher and I worked fine
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the codes can be tricky to read and I'm sure that it's one of the useal misleads. Take care with "I" as it could be an uppercase i, a lowercase L or the number 1. Also 9 and G, 5 and S and 0 and O.

Also as you've used the other voucher, you won't be able to apply the first until you are in your final month.
If you are still stuck visit this help page, and from there you can Contact NowTV on Live Chat and they should be able to confirm the correct code.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the community.

You can't stack vouchers on your account I'm afriad, so that is why you are getting the Invalid message when you try and enter your second one,

You will need to wait until you are in the final month of your current 2 month voucher and then you will be able to apply the second voucher you have. If you have trouble applying it then, post back and someone will be able to help you.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for reply but it was the first voucher I used that was invalid that's why I used second one. It might be the o and 0 thing as there's 4 o/0 in it.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
How can I know if voucher expired I got now box with 2 day passes for sky sports I used one two weeks ago but 2nd one coming up invalid
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it shouldn't be expired as you have 12 months from purchasing the box to use them. The codes can be tricky to read though. Take care with "I" as it could be an uppercase i or the number 1. Also 5 and S and 0 and O.
If you are still stuck visit this help page, and from there you can Contact NowTV on Live Chat and they should be able to confirm the correct code.