cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports day pass

Was looking at buying the sky sports day pass for the villa game and Liverpool game later on.
Just wanted to know whether you can have 2 devices running it at same time.
Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User  Yes you can watch on 2 devices at the same time.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User  Yes you can watch on 2 devices at the same time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The Liverpool game is not on Sky Sports, where BT Sports have the exclusive broadcasting rights in the UK.

You can watch the Champions league cup final via the BT Sports Channel on YouTube which is free Smiley Happy

starman73
Elite

Champions League Final is on 4K HD with NO subscription on Virgin Media.  Should be a lot better than the You Tube/btsport.com stream.

Go to Channel 100 and it is on red button.

starman73
Elite

Also if you are interested in it Leinster v Scarlets is on S4C (available via iPlayer) at 6pm just ahead of the Champions League Final.  Commentary will be in Welsh, but to be honest I prefer not knowing how annoying the commentator is 🙂  Of course English commentary (with an Irish accent) will be on Sky.

And with England v China U21 from Toulon on Freesports at 2pm  I can save my sports day pass for the Rugby triple bills coming up in June.  

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

This news article gives you all the methods available to watch the Champions league cup final live for free without a BT Sport subscription Smiley Happy

https://www.a516digital.com/2018/05/bt-announces-free-to-access-champions.html

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ahhh, didn’t realise it was in bt. I’ll watch that on YouTube. Thanks 👍