Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Sky Sports + Entertainment Pass offer

Hi all,

If you've got a problem with this offer. Please post about it within this topic...

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why did I just get a sports week pass when i clicked on an entertainment and sports week pass offer?'When you say subs are rolling out what does that mean
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

As you can see your 'off-topic' post has been moved out of the "Subtitles are here..." topic and ito it's own topic on the forum...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why have I just got a sports pass and not sports and entertainment pass?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I purchased the sports and entertainment pass yesterday as part of an offer advertised discounting the price. I've access to sports but I have not received any email confirmation about my package and I'm still awaiting access to the entertainments package. I appreciate this takes 24 hours but Its not apparent on my account that I even registered for entertainment as part of my purchase
Geluk
Expert 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also went for this deal, bought the sports day pass for£6.98 and am still waiting for my month code for the entertainment. I will be very annoyed if this turns out to be a scam.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I searched the net and landed on this page http://www.nowtv.com/promo/sky-sports?DCMP=ILC_SkySports_NOWTV_articlewidget, where I chose "Sky Sports Month Pass + Entertainment Month Pass £33.99". But, when I login to my account in Xbox, it expects me to buy "14 trial license" for Entertainment. Can you please explain why I don't get Entertainment even though the website says otherwise? Thanks.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User According to that offer, the entertainment pass will be activated within 24 hours. When did you buy that offer?

Also, it is better to not search the web for offers as they could be cached. Always check the NOWTV offers on the homepage for the latest deals. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi caseyb1993,

Thanks, i bought the pass on 03rd Jun 2017, but still (on 05/06/2017), it is expecting me to buy 14-day trial pass. Not sure what's going on. Let me see if I can speak to someone in the customer service.