cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

SKY SPORTS DAY PASS VOUCHER DONT WORK...WON FROM CARLING APP.

Hi, just wondering why none of my now tv sky sports day pass vouchers wont work, i have won 4 from the carling tap app and not a single 1 has worked, every one come with the same thing....""sorry, it looks like the code youve entered isnt correct""????

Whats the point in winning these things if they arent going to work???.

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi Welcome to the fourm

The codes may need validated or the may be repeat codes, have you contacted us or carling about this ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, i have just sent a message through now, i won the codes on there new carling tap app, the have expire dates of 14/10/17.

i have them on my phone

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

How long have you had the Carling NowTV Sports Pass vouchers (if they work similar to other NowTV Vouchers you have a year before the code expires) ?

Have you tried a different internet browser when attempting to apply a voucher code.

Perhaps there is something in this guide article that can point you in the right direction.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/voucher-code-not-working

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

@Anonymous User goes to a Carling website www.carling.co.uk/nowtv here they enter the code, their email address and verify that they are over 18 and are given a link to a Now TV page.

Customer goes to a Now TV page for this promotion and is given option to sign-in or sign-up to Now TV.

Customer signs in or signs up to Now TV.  With both options the code is automatically pulled through and applied to the voucher code box.

Customer can now use the Sky Sports Day Pass.

Try that and let me know if it working.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, yes tried it and still says .... hmmmm we dont recocnise that voucher. ??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi, yes tried it and still says .... hmmmm we dont recocnise that voucher. ??

I Send you a Mail with some More Help and a Number for carling.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Won another today and that dont work either, will try and get intouch with carling.

Thanks.