cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

SECURE YOUR BOX

MAKE SURE YOU SET A PAYMENT PIN AND REMOVE ANY UNKNOWN DEVICES THAT APPEAR ON YOUR ACCOUNT,IF YOU REMOVE AN UNKNOWN DEVICE THEN CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD.

I GOT CAUGHT WITH SOMEONE USING MY ACCOUNT TO WATCH TWO 24 HRS SPORT PASSES

AND NOW TV WILL NOT REIMBURSE YOU SO SET A PAYMENT PIN AND THEY CANT USE IT.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User Great advice. I myself have a payment pin set up too in the house as it means no one can buy a pass but me. Also, as there was unknow devices on your account i'd reccomend changing your Password ASAP as the person using your account will be able to use it again to watch the contnet you yourself have bought. Also, remove the devices from the Device Management page on the NOW TV Website 🙂 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User Great advice. I myself have a payment pin set up too in the house as it means no one can buy a pass but me. Also, as there was unknow devices on your account i'd reccomend changing your Password ASAP as the person using your account will be able to use it again to watch the contnet you yourself have bought. Also, remove the devices from the Device Management page on the NOW TV Website 🙂 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yes only this time the sports passes were used by a third party,no-one from my house was home at the time and on the second occasion i was home alone.and now tv are not interested in refunding even if youve been hacked .so the payment pin is a must.they should make it mandatory to set up a pin when you register.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User as a precaution also change your email password. If possible use mobile verification so you get texted if someone tries to log in.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@4268 wrote:

@Anonymous User as a precaution also change your email password. If possible use mobile verification so you get texted if someone tries to log in.

Exactly @Anonymous User, as @4268 says, get that password changed asap.