Not applicable

Rude service after overcharge

thanks for charging me £6.99 instead of £1

Thanks for being rude when I raised this

Thanks for telling me my complaint wasn't genuine

Thanks for making me wait 3 days before treating this as a Technical Isssue

Thanks for promising me 1 month free and not giving it to me

Thanks for wasting my time

Thanks for demonstrating great customer service that really makes me want to use your service
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Complaint 00972637 still being ignored
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still being ignored. Even after James from the Chat promised would personally resolve
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Join the club. I was overcharged 3 times on August 15th. Despite 4 webchats and multiple emails, still no sign of my money back. 

I was overcharged because there is a problem buying passes on a PS3. They don't tell us that, they just let us get overcharged then do all they can to not have to refund. 

After 2 months, I have now laid a complaint with the ombudsman. I strongly suggest you do too. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, very sorry to hear this. I will send you an e-mail very shortly. Please keep an eye out on your inbox.

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was over charged aswell (had used a voucher yet still took payment) took 4 support calls all of them didn't have a brain cell between them and it wasn't until I came onto the forums that someone correctly handled my complaint, refunding my money and giving my 2 or 3 months service.  It was just so annoying that it took so long and had to go via so many people to get it resolved.  The people on the live chat the dealth with my fault were condesending, ignorant and to be frank absolutle ######.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm actually surprised by this because all the dealings I've had have been quite polite and the issues have been resolved, whoever this employee is needs a good talking to because its doing NowTV no good having people like that employed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh thank god ... its not just me !!! After buying what I thought was a good deal, box and 3 month entertainment pass, I have been charged twice for the entertainment channels despite the first payment only being due in November. Despite assurance that it would be looked into I've been virtually ignored. The chance for someone to be rude to me would at least mean they had contacted me !!!!!! I think it goes without saying I WON'T be recommending the company to anyone else unless they deserve a nervous breakdown too !!!!!????? Hope you all at least get your rubbish treatment sorte.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Whoops .... sorted i meant. Oh and i am taking the matter further.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

advisors dont seem interested in helping