cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ripped off by Now TV

Now TV has been charging me when I had no active subscriptions for more than a few months for an entertainment pass.

They are dodgy as hell, I'm contacting trading standards and checking what other options I have.

They have no contact details, live chat is unavailable all the time and now their site does not work properly, all I get is a blank page if I select My Passes or My Account.

I will be contacting the bank to make sure they do not continue to rip me off.

I want my account closed immediately and a full refund for all the illegal monthly charges.

They can see from their records that I have'nt used Now TV for months, as I was sick of watching ads, there are more ads than any other provider, I would rather watch Freeview.

I wish I never opened an account in the 1st instance with these criminals.

I would imagine I am not the only one to get this treatment and there will be other users that will suffer the same issue in future I'm sure.

Very dissapointing, did'nt expect this criminal behaviour from such a big company.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been ripped off too and I am not angry, I am furious. The flaming chat line makes you explain the complaint and then shuts down, then it does it again and again. I paid for vouchers which would not work because they fouled up my address and I am getting nowhere. i need a phone call or a proper e-mail but no.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Dumbov

Thanks for your message, I'm still trying to contact these fools and cancel my account completely and get a full refund.

I suggest you contact your bank and cancel any future payments if you have these set up.

You can report your issues direct to Ofcom, Trading Standards and Communications Ombudsman as a number of users have had a far better response by doing so, check links below to access these sites.

You can also try Sky TV Customer Services phone number as they own and run NOW TV, however I have not tried this option myself.

Tel No# 0333 7591 018

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/home

https://www.tradingstandards.uk/

https://www.ombudsman-services.org/sectors/communications

Good Luck, I hope you eventually get this sorted.

Best Regards
Steve

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh what have i done! Thought i'd get a smart stick with cinema pass for some xmas viewing, no arrival as yet, even though told its been delivered. No phone number to talk to a real person to discuss and assist on matters. Login to account not available for 3 days earlier this week. The warning signs are there!! Live chats, blocked before even starting, wow what a joke this is. Went into a high street supermarket to find a better deal to hand (i.e. walkaway with it) at a better price than i paid with going direct to these originators, how does that work!? Ingeneuitity at its finest, rip off tastic. If only i knew before. Well i shall certainly be making as many others as i possibly can to resist this train to nowhere. Another div on the travelator! Happy Xmas!