cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Requesting Refund

I wanted to try the entertainment monthly pass.

But due to various circumstances (mainly broadband problem, I am an Indian resident, I registered for NowTV while I was in UK for a long work assignment) I have never used the service. Iam sure you can verify that.

And I completely forgot about it. And now I have been charged for two months consecutively. 😞

Can I request a refund please.

149 REPLIES 149
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Given that this an NOW TV account related issue I suggest you contact a NOW TV representitive via the forums 'live chat' facility. And the easiest way of doing this is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display active sub-windows (ie: windows within windows). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: Manage my account link.
  • Scroll down to the 'Contact Us' button (on the bottom left of the web page) and click on it.
  • A new web page should open up with the 'Live Chat' button at the top right of the page.
  • Click on the 'Live Chat' button and a new window should open up, with a range of drop-down options and a 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there @Anonymous User

Thanks for joining us here and posting.

Sorry to hear about the situation you're in, I'll help you out though.

I've just sent you an email, would you be able to look out for that and reply to me on there?

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I was recently automatically charged for NOW TV even when my 30 day trial hadn't finished. I only watched about 10 minutes of a film and this was the only time it was used. I was planning to cancel before the auto renewal but found in my bank statement that I had been charged. I would like a refund and I would like a NOW TV representative to follow this up and e-mail me further.

Thanks.

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  trials are 14 days not 30days which is why  you would have been charged.  however pop on to chat and they can cancel and process any due refund. please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi im also still waiting for my money back getting very angry as to why im still waiting when i you cancelled the order on the same day you took money that was the 12th sept it is now the 26th no excuses now i want my money back now
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks

Robert 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got a two week trial of the movies and kids which ended today but it appears that I cancelled them just too late as I have just been charged, is it possible to get a refund as I have cancelled on the day that it ends and I have no intention of using Now TV anymore.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Provided you have not viewed any content (which the NOW TV people will thoroughly check) you should be able to get all (or a proportion) of your subscription payments returned to you by contacting a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility.

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

And just-so other NOW TV customers know: -

• All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) will run for their full duration, even if they are cancelled after the first day.
  • All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) will 'roll on' automatically if they're not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!
  • 'Free trial' subscribers are notified by email that they will be charged unless they cancel their subscription(s) prior to their 'free trial' ending!
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible.
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the 'Apply Voucher' button will not be accessible.
  • New NOW TV voucher code passes can be added within the last month of your current NOW TV services expiry date.
  • New NOW TV voucher code passes commence only after your existing pass expires. So you don't lose-out on any days.
  • Setting up a payment PIN on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your consent!
  • Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the NOW TV subscriber to manage their own NOW TV account!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I signed up yesterday (30 Sep) to watch the Ryder Cup and a Months Sky sports for £10.99 (Order 451M45370689) 30 sept

That would not activate, so I tried again today (1 Oct) and as it was the same bank details assume the system would pick this up. I have ended up paying £33.99 ( Order 451M45485640).

1) Do I have two accounts now running?

2) Assuming I don't (My payment details only shows today's payment, 1 Oct @£33.99 deal and not yesterday's 30 Sept £10.99 deal. I only signed up for the £10.99 deal as it was so reasonable. So please refund the difference.

I am very confused.

Thankyou

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch 🙂

I was sorry to hear you've had account issues. I've dropped you an e-mail about this.

Please keep an eye out. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team