cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Requesting Refund

I wanted to try the entertainment monthly pass.

But due to various circumstances (mainly broadband problem, I am an Indian resident, I registered for NowTV while I was in UK for a long work assignment) I have never used the service. Iam sure you can verify that.

And I completely forgot about it. And now I have been charged for two months consecutively. 😞

Can I request a refund please.

149 REPLIES 149
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing has happened to me! Can seen to get in touch with nowtv! 

Did you hear anything back? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi yes, i got a full refund back in the end. Shame it happened to you as
well!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello There !

Can I have a refund a week pass I bought last week. The sport channel I'd like to watch is on -  my earlier subscribed - sport package list. I did not activated the pass.

Thanks in advance.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Same sort of reply to you too 🙂

I've just sent you an email so we can get this sorted out quickly and privately.

If you reply back to that email, it will come to me directly and we can get straight to it.

Thanks!

Ryan

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me please. I signed up to the 14 day free movies trial and it was due to finish on the 14th Feb. I cancelled this on the Friday before being the 12th February but having checked my bank yesterday I have noticed that I was charged £9.99 on the 14th Feb. I activated a 2 month voucher a couple of days after this (which came with the box) so obviously I wouldn't have wanted to pay for the month when I had this voucher. Could I please get my money back as I did cancel the free trial on the Friday which I thought was in plenty of time not to be charged on the following Monday.

Thank you

Sarah 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delay.

I'll get this looked into and will email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought a now tv box from argos signed up with you and got a voucher in the box which i added on my mobile phone when i signed up for two months movies pass and doesnt end until 3rd march 2016 and you have took 9.99 p from my bank account i would like a refund my email address is [email removed] my name is [personal details removed] the voucher number is [voucher code removed], my mob phone is [mobile number removed] can someone get back to me asap

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

THanks for your post.

Sorry to hear that 😞 

I believe your issue is now sorted. If you need any further assistance, let us know.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I JUST WRITING TO ASK FOR A REFUND FROM THE LAST 2 MONTHS OF SKY SPORTS AS I DIDNT WATCH IT .AS THE FOOTBALL HAS FINESHED AND THAT IS ONLY WHY I PAY FOR SPORTS

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

The NOW TV service is a monthly 'roll-over' subscription service. Which means if you don't want to use the service you have to cancel it (by accessing the 'My Passes' area of your 'My Account') prior to your monthly subscription expiring or it will 'roll-over' and you will be charged. All of which is stated within the terms and conditions that you agreed to. 

Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the NOW TV subscriber to manage their NOW TV account (or accounts if you have them)!

That being said, if you wish to argue your case, you will need to contact a NOW TV representitive.

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers