cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Requesting Refund

I wanted to try the entertainment monthly pass.

But due to various circumstances (mainly broadband problem, I am an Indian resident, I registered for NowTV while I was in UK for a long work assignment) I have never used the service. Iam sure you can verify that.

And I completely forgot about it. And now I have been charged for two months consecutively. 😞

Can I request a refund please.

149 REPLIES 149
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I wanted to try the 14 day free trail an it accepted but then took payment can I get refund please

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I purchased a monthly pass last February to watch the final few games of the NFL season. I have not used the service since as I believed a month pass lasts for a month, I’d have procured an annual pass if i’d Have wanted a 12 month service obviously. I have now realised almost a full 12 months later that I have been charged every month through the auto renewal mechanism for a service e I haven’t used, can be verified in my account use statistics. Please advise how I get a refund 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. I don't know if they'd be willing to refund 12 months worth as all month passes do roll-over until cancelled by the customer. However I'd suggest popping onto live chat, explaining what's happened and see what they can offer.

To get to live chat, go to the following help page and choose the live chat option.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

In future remember to always cancel any month passes well before they renew, I'd also recommend setting the payment PIN on your account.

https://account.nowtv.com/payment-pin

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

I recently purchased a skymovies pass for £9.99 by accident. I didnt realise that by clicking 'Buy Now' it woud literally deduct that amount from my account straight away without any further verification that it was indeed me making the purchase (a fault of the website which personally i feel should be fixed), however, i read somewhere about a 14 day cooling off period. I cancelled my payments straight away therefore within the 14 day period.

Does this mean i am entitled to a refund?

I am very dissapointed that NOWtv would not have a secondary level of security to ensure that someone hasnt meerly stolen my laptop and is just spending all my money on passes and other things on this site. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Cancelling the pass doesn't lead to a refund, it just stops it renewing. For a refund pop onto live chat, explain what's happened and they should help you.

To get to live chat, go to the following help page and choose the live chat option.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

I would also recommend enabling your Payment PIN in your account, this will prevent accidental or unauthorised payments in the future. To turn your Payment PIN on, go to your My Account > Payment PIN page

http://account.nowtv.com/payment-pin

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I  activated a weekly sports pass on Sunday  28th to watch the Seniors Open.  Although displayed in the Sky schedule as on the standard channels Sky moved the Seniors onto the Red Button so that my pass was useless.  Can the pass be put back into de-activated state ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5
Hi @Anonymous User

Once you start a NowTV Pass you can't freeze or reset it.

With regards to a refund you will need to contact NowTV live chat web service.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, I have been trying to get into the live chat service for hours, it just freezes.  There have been some messages from the NowTV team in this forum I am hoping they will reply and give me an email address to contact.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My now tv was cancelled and am now paying through bt I received and email saying in owed money so I would like my refund transferred to my bank account 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You are best to send Now TV an email to get it sorted. 

Now TV Customer Services Email.jpg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help