Occasional Poster

Re: Random Bill?

I have not asked to subscribe. Cancel it now and please don't try this marketing approach ever again. At least it could be viewed as suspicious at worst illegal.
First Poster

Re: Sky movies charged but not purchased. Refund wanted

Same thing for me today.

Email saying I had purchased a pass - when I did not.

By the way your live chat is not working and you really make it difficult for people to get in touch with you.

I think the BBC'c Watchdog programme will love this!

Occasional Poster

That's all well and good, but I haven't even gone on Now TV for nearly 18 months.

Completely out of the blue. I actually thought it was a scam e-mail at first.

Champion 4

When did you guys receive these emails. Do you still have them?

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.25.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

Occasional Poster

I have just received an email stating I have been signed up for a 1 month free cinema pass after which I must pay. I have not used this site in over a year. Looking at my account details, it claims I did this yesterday. This is absolutely unacceptable.

First Poster

Hi 

I have also recieved this email saying I have purchased a Sky Cinema pass for 9.99 which has now been cancelled. Can someone get in touch with me ASAP - there had better not have been any money go out of my bank account. I cancelled this service last year because of issues with Now TV taking money that wasn't due to them. This is ridiculous.

Kim

Highlighted
Occasional Poster

Okay, I've cancelled it for myself and talked to a customer service rep. Apparently "As few of our lucky customers have received this offer of free one month Sky Cinema Month Pass as a goodwill gesture." and that the offer was supposed to be that it was a free month with no strings attached and automatically cancels at the end. However the email that actually went out stated clearly twice that you WOULD be charged after it ended.

Sorted now, but still not happy about this!

First Poster

Re: Requesting Refund

I took advantage of an offer to take a Sky Sports Pass at a reduced rate, such that I could watch the F1 channel for the first 2 races of the season.

I have cancelled my subscription, but not before the payment has been taken this morning. I have no intention of using the service further, and the amount debited from my account today is twice that that I originally agreed to pay.

In light of this, I would like a refund for the this months subscription, and an end to my service.

NOW TV Team

Re: Requesting Refund

stephen_mu wrote:

I took advantage of an offer to take a Sky Sports Pass at a reduced rate, such that I could watch the F1 channel for the first 2 races of the season.

I have cancelled my subscription, but not before the payment has been taken this morning. I have no intention of using the service further, and the amount debited from my account today is twice that that I originally agreed to pay.

In light of this, I would like a refund for the this months subscription, and an end to my service.

@stephen_mu

Hi Stephen

Could you contact our livechat team on this link

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Purchase-history

If you explain this with them they'll be able to look into your account and help get this resolved

Thanks

Aaron

Occasional Poster

Charged for free trial

I have been on holiday for the past week and on the 20th of April i decided to try the movies and kis passes via a free trial. I have just been looking on my bankstatment and have noticed that i have been charged 10p twice for the free charge as it was a new account set up, But on the 21st of april i have been charged 9.99 the price of the movies pass even tho it was a free trial, How do i go about getting my money back as this is not on taking my money even tho it was meant to be free.