cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Requesting Refund

I wanted to try the entertainment monthly pass.

But due to various circumstances (mainly broadband problem, I am an Indian resident, I registered for NowTV while I was in UK for a long work assignment) I have never used the service. Iam sure you can verify that.

And I completely forgot about it. And now I have been charged for two months consecutively. 😞

Can I request a refund please.

149 REPLIES 149
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Jnami pop onto chat so they can look into your account and check no one has been using your account. Of it could just be a promotion. please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I've just come across the same. This is unacceptable behaviour. Now TV should not be allowed to continue this sort of practice.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Jnami wrote: 

It looks like I'm going to be charged after this "free trial" which I've not asked for.

Hi @Jnami @Anonymous User,

Just-so-you-know... All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) 'roll on' automatically if they're not officially cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'retention offer', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring.

It's all stated within the T&C's that you should have read, etc, etc.... 

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have not asked to subscribe. Cancel it now and please don't try this marketing approach ever again. At least it could be viewed as suspicious at worst illegal.
Jnami
Advocate

That's all well and good, but I haven't even gone on Now TV for nearly 18 months.

Completely out of the blue. I actually thought it was a scam e-mail at first.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

When did you guys receive these emails. Do you still have them?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just received an email stating I have been signed up for a 1 month free cinema pass after which I must pay. I have not used this site in over a year. Looking at my account details, it claims I did this yesterday. This is absolutely unacceptable.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

I have also recieved this email saying I have purchased a Sky Cinema pass for 9.99 which has now been cancelled. Can someone get in touch with me ASAP - there had better not have been any money go out of my bank account. I cancelled this service last year because of issues with Now TV taking money that wasn't due to them. This is ridiculous.

Kim

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Okay, I've cancelled it for myself and talked to a customer service rep. Apparently "As few of our lucky customers have received this offer of free one month Sky Cinema Month Pass as a goodwill gesture." and that the offer was supposed to be that it was a free month with no strings attached and automatically cancels at the end. However the email that actually went out stated clearly twice that you WOULD be charged after it ended.

Sorted now, but still not happy about this!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How Would I Get Refund?