cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Requesting Refund

I wanted to try the entertainment monthly pass.

But due to various circumstances (mainly broadband problem, I am an Indian resident, I registered for NowTV while I was in UK for a long work assignment) I have never used the service. Iam sure you can verify that.

And I completely forgot about it. And now I have been charged for two months consecutively. 😞

Can I request a refund please.

149 REPLIES 149
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem i have a 6 month entertainment pass 

but I received an email from NOWTV saying I had bought a 9.99 sky movies pass and payment had been taken. 

yet even on the box you cant get movies ?

Please contact me about getting a refund.

Thank you,

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

It sounds like you may have signed up for the Sky Movies 14 day free trial, and as it's renewed you've been charged. 

You can see this for yourself by signing in, clicking on My Account and then Order History. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have checked and I never did the trial I can even log onto movies on the box
I want my money back I think this is a scam

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I'll get this looked into and email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
im digusted too meant be no contract fee been charge when havent sigh up for it taking out my bank account want refund!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is account related I will send you an email soon.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have had exactly the same issue, been charged yesterday despite having a 6 month entertainment pass, so was pretty surprised. It is almost impossible to find any way to email now tv directly. It says in help that you can contact them at the bottom of the help page, but that is not correct, perhaps they have removed the link.

It seems you can't sign up to now tv without your card even if you do have a pass, that's how they tie you in to paying twice if you use a pass too

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear that 😞

I'll get this looked into and email you as soon as possible.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing for me today.

Email saying I had purchased a pass - when I did not.

By the way your live chat is not working and you really make it difficult for people to get in touch with you.

I think the BBC'c Watchdog programme will love this!

Jnami
Advocate

I haven't used your service since 2015.

I log into my e-mail. See an e-mail from Now TV which isn't from Sky. I consider it could be a scam.

Log into my NowTV account and see I've been offered a 100% discount on movies for 1 month? It looks like I'm going to be charged after this "free trial" which I've not asked for.

What is this?