cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Request to update credit card details

Hi

I've had e-mail requests from Now TV asking that I update my credit card details.

I've checked with my bank and there's no issue on that side of things, though NowTV say they are unable to take payment.

I checked the card details registered and they're correct.  I don't see what the problem is.  NowTV have already cancelled one subscription and now they're about to do the same to the other.  Why is this happening?  Anyone had a similar problem.

My box was switched off and unplugged for about two weeks.  Not sure if that would affect it.  If the correct details are there and the bank says there is no problem then why?.  NowTV have been successfully taking payments since January.

Also can't seem to get into live chat or e-mail.  The only option when I logged in was the forum. No telephone numbers mean I can't speak to anyone.

All help and advice greatly appreciated.

Gail

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you've had issues with your card payment. We're having some issues on our end and do apologise for the inconvenience caused. For more information and have updates on when this gets fixed please click here.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I'm having the exact same issue and it is now March 2016. Claiming you are unable to take payment when I can prove on my bank statement that this is not the case and you have continued to debit as per normal. My card details are exactly the same so why should I update them?

Furthermore, the person who replied to my email was clearly struggling to write in English as it was very hard to decrypt the meaning of the message.

All in all this experience has left me troubled and uncomfortable and I am struggling to justify continuing my subscription.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is an account related query I will send you an email soon.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had email to say my card details require updating..

go to my passes and then update card details

I cannot find the card details in that area?

our now tv seems to be working fine, we actually bought a weeks sports last night for the golf,

Is this a genuine query from Now TV on our account or is it a scam?

please advise

thank you

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Had email to say my card details require updating..

go to my passes and then update card details

I cannot find the card details in that area?

our now tv seems to be working fine, we actually bought a weeks sports last night for the golf,

Is this a genuine query from Now TV on our account or is it a scam?

please advise

thank you

@Anonymous User

Not sure if the email you received is genuine or a scam.

Hopefully, somebody from the NowTV team can advice you accordingly.

However, if you wish to check on your card details or order history in the future follow these simple steps.

Go to the NowTV website, click on My Account, sign in with your correct username & password. on the drop down option menu, click on Purchase History, a second page will open with three option tabs on the top of the page which are Card Details, Personal Details and Order History.

Just click on the relevant tab to find the necessary information you require.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks very much for the info Schnapps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is and account related query, I'll reply to you shortly by private email.

Thanks

Bisa

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had an email from Now TV advising that the are having problems taking payment and to update my card details or my service will be stopped.  Have checked card details and with bank and everything is o.k that end.  I had a similar email from BT sometime ago and that was a scam.  Please can you help. Tried to contact Now TV by email and Live chat but neither are coming up at the moment.  Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Welcome

Best to use LIVE CHAT http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-manage-my-account and click Contact Us - blue box at bottom left