cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Remove unavailable content from watchlist (solution)

Hello ladies and gentlemen

The NowTV website has now been fixed so that you can remove unavailable content from your watchlist. Be aware, though, that you won't be able to see what content is unavailable from within your watchlist on the website. So what I suggest is that you make a note of the content that is unavailable by using another device.

Once you've done that you can then use the website to remove the pieces of unavailable content from your watchlist one by one, but you won't be able to see that the content is unavailable on the website until you've actually clicked it

I know this isn't the best solution in the world and is a bit long winded but at least unavailable content can now be removed by using the website

Just be aware when I did this I was using a Windows-based machine. This may not work on a mobile device

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
1 REPLY 1
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 The fact that the website doesn't distinguish between unavailable and available content (they both look the same until you click on them to check) is its own annoyance! Especially when you have those titles that display both available and unavailable versions of themselves next to each other!

Still half fixed is better than not fixed at all I suppose! 😄