cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Remove device doesn't remove device or stop device from using account

I have recently split from my partner after finding out she was sleeping with my best friend! Naturally I would now like to remove her device from my nowtv subscription. So I have removed her iPad from my devices multiple times through my logged in account but it is still there when I login and what she watches still appears in my watching list. I have removed this device through the nowtv app in the branded roku machine and through logging in via a browser. 

I have also changed the account password and the account adult pin but nothing is stopping her from watching my nowtv. 

Can you please advice how I can actually stop a remote device from using my account details without me being able to log that device out?

Any help with this would really be appreciated, many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You can add new devices now. it will show the 1st of July but just ignore that.

Cheers

Eddie

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I have messed up a bit and removed the wrong devices thinking I could still add them on is there any chance you can let me add them back on? At the moment I have a message saying I can't add anything until July 1st
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I have granted you 2 more changed going forward though you will have to follow the normal 1 change per month guideline.

Cheers

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User thanks. To clarify that means I can make 2 more changes and then after that it goes back to the 1 a month?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Out of interest what is the 1 change a month thing protecting against? Feels like a strange and rather limiting feature for a paid service.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

yes @Anonymous User you can add 2 more new devices this month and then going forward you can make one change per month. This is the limitations set out by the studios in which we have Contracts with.

Cheers