cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refund

Hello, I wasn't able to cancel my free pass before however, I have now been charged for an extra month not realising I would be. Is there anyway I can get my money back?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User pop onto chat, so long as no one in your household has watched since renewal you should get a refund.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User pop onto chat, so long as no one in your household has watched since renewal you should get a refund.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello I purchased a now tv sky sports package this morning not realising it isn’t comparable with my tv. I have now cancelled that pass can I be refunded the money for it please?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

I am guessing you have purchased a NowTV month sports pass if you was able to cancel the pass ?

Just wondering why the sports pass wasn't compatible with your TV, was it because you don't have a supported NowTV playback device ?

Anyway your best option would be to contact live chat on the link page below and explain to them what's happened, click on the drop down arrow below Anything else towards the bottom of the screen which should then show you the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch#card:card3_se:otherEnquiriesTab