cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refund of Day Pass

Tonight i bought a day pass to watch one of the EFL games. I did not realise until i had bought and activated the pass that i could not use the ‘red button’ feature that is clearly worded on the now tv app (on apple tv). Would like a refund because i will be not using the pass or at the very least a day pass to be used at another time when my team are playing. Kind Regards, Paul

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve done the same thing, I’m absolutely fuming, they should be more clear on these sort of things. If I don’t get a refund or any other option they can say goodbye to this customer and I presume many more.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can imagine a lot of people have done this considering the app itself says you can choose from the other fixtures! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Joined now tv months ago been so happy .Left 5star rating on trustpilot ,got 2 relatives to join total happiness till today ,

Sky advertised all championship games on sky tonight thought id be able to watch my local team,  NO - red button only which now tv do not do ,Purchased 10month sport pass,will not renew and will leave when it expires   feel slightly conned