cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Reached maximum device activity limit on your account! FIX?

Hi, I got a new apple TV today and i am trying to watch a movie but as the subject says im getting that error! After doing a few google searches I realised that Im only allowed to add a specific number of devices a month but in my situation I bought a ChromeCast and exchanged it for an apple TV so is there any chance I can register the apple tv? I've deleted two devices from my account and have two empty slots. Any help would be appreatiated thanks

54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous User
Not applicable

thank you, on with it now 🙂 xx

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear now team

i only have 3 devices logged in but I now can’t seem to watch anything as it’s saying maximum amount of devices exceeded can you please sort this problem out for me ASAP as would love to watch the football tomorrow! 

Many thanks 

lee

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey team I really annoyed now I keep getting this message saying you've reached the maximum device activity limit on your account? What does this mean and would you be able to sort it please thank you
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just happened to me. Cant resolve it. Not happy at all as bought a sports pass. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post

I have emailed you regarding this

Thanks

Sue

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

've bought Apple Tv and replaced my Now TV box and bought a new Iphone and replaced my old new with that... I'm in a right mess now it's blocked me from adding anything till 1st December. can anyone help me? PPleaseee? Smiley Sad

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: Why can't I add more devices?

That being said, if you need your device count resetting, I recommend that you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and very politely explain your requirements to them, as they are under no obligation to do what you require!

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers and good luck...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I accidentally used my android device whilst trying to buy a movie pass and now that I have purchased a movie pass my youview box tells me that I have reached the limit for my devices until 1st February - as this was a genuine mistake and I have signed up for a movie pass is there any way my device limit can be lifted to enable my youview box to play movies as a one off please ?

Thanks in advance

sdw473rs
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the quickest method is to jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

Anonymous User
Not applicable
The chat link isn't working, does anybody have the correct one?