cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Reached maximum device activity limit on your account! FIX?

Hi, I got a new apple TV today and i am trying to watch a movie but as the subject says im getting that error! After doing a few google searches I realised that Im only allowed to add a specific number of devices a month but in my situation I bought a ChromeCast and exchanged it for an apple TV so is there any chance I can register the apple tv? I've deleted two devices from my account and have two empty slots. Any help would be appreatiated thanks

54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  It's worth having a quick word with Live Chat and seeing what they can do for you.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat option.

Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi again @Anonymous User

It worked thank you

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You can wait for a member of the NOW TV Team to pick up your post and they will sort you out, but there's no saying how long it will take before they do.

However, I've just checked and live chat is working OK for me, 

A common mistake is not clicking the right link, make sure you're not trying to click the How to Contact Us link at the very bottom of the page, you need to be clicking the green Contact Us button at the bottom left of the following help page instead

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Device-limit-reached

(After clicking Contact Us you should see the green Live Chat button on the right)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I tried to reset nowtv as I couldn't get films or tv, deleted all devises as I thought I could reset. Wrong!  Now it says I have reach my maximum devise activity limit on my account.  Can you please reset or show me how, as I have delete all devises in my wisdom trying to fix the problem Thanks

can connect to live talk on my iPad been trying for four days 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

It's best to access Live Chat on a laptop/PC.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi I tried the link, I got through, he tried but was unable to connect me. I am now waiting for the tech team to email me to help
Thanks one small step
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for your post. 

Just to let you know, I have sent you an email in regards to your query.

Keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks,

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

This has happened today. AppleTV is always registered, but I had to access NOWTV via my laptop and thats taken me to 4 devices, and now I cant watch on my AppleTV. Weird. Can someone help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

everytime i keep trying to watch something it says i have reached the maximum devices.

But when i look i have 4 devices, so i deleted one and it's still not working.

Only last night i was watching programmes, so i don't understand what has changed in the past 24hrs?!

Can you sort it for me?

Thanks 

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  devices issues such as yours need to be sorted by chat.  It sound like you are stuck in a loop some how.  They can resolve this for you.  You just need to explain the situation to them.
If you need to reach chat click the following link and then click the contact button at the bottom and finally select chat (8am to midnight) None of the above...

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.