cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Reached maximum device activity limit on your account! FIX?

Hi, I got a new apple TV today and i am trying to watch a movie but as the subject says im getting that error! After doing a few google searches I realised that Im only allowed to add a specific number of devices a month but in my situation I bought a ChromeCast and exchanged it for an apple TV so is there any chance I can register the apple tv? I've deleted two devices from my account and have two empty slots. Any help would be appreatiated thanks

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
54 Replies
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: Reached maximum device activity limit on your account! FIX?

Hi @jaffa234 

Thanks for your post.

No worries, I can get this sorted for you 🙂

Keep an eye on your email inbox.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Reached maximum device activity limit on your account! FIX?

Hi Now team. I have stupidly played around with my devices by adding and deleting. I have now managed to delete all 4 devices and am now not able to watch Now TV on any of the original devices, additionally I bought an Apple TV device and would like to add this as one of my 4 device options. Can you please assist?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Saying I have reached maximum devices

After having issues earlier in the week regarding my app not working and it took 24 hours for it to be sorted, my account is now saying I have reached my maximum number of devices after I have been out today and bought a now tv box but the thing is I haven't reached my maximum number of devices as I only have 3 on my account! I must say this is a joke 2 big issues this week and no compensation for this either! Can you please sort this problem immediately so I can use the service that I'm actually paying for every month! Thank you!!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Re: Saying I have reached maximum devices

Hi Samantha,

They sorted a similar problem forme quite quickly via the online chat.
Hth

Highlighted
Elite 2

Hi @Samanthajh85,

Sorry to hear about the problems you've had.

Once you've registered your four devices, you'll be able to remove as many as you want but only add one. This could mean you're not using four devices, but still getting the device limit reached message.

However, I've reset your device slots so you should now be able to use 4 devices of your choice.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Hello,

Do you think you could reset my maximum devices as well, as I recently reset my account and some of the devices were old so I deleted them and now I have only one device that is on there yet it wont let me watch movies on my laptop. It pops up with a message saying that I've reached the maximum limit of my devices.

Thanks in advance

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Erika94

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  It's worth having a quick word with Live Chat and seeing what they can do for you.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat option.

Hope this helps

Please click on Thanks if I've helped.
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!

Highlighted
Advocate

Hi again @pethead65

It worked thank you

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Erika94

You can wait for a member of the NOW TV Team to pick up your post and they will sort you out, but there's no saying how long it will take before they do.

However, I've just checked and live chat is working OK for me, 

A common mistake is not clicking the right link, make sure you're not trying to click the How to Contact Us link at the very bottom of the page, you need to be clicking the green Contact Us button at the bottom left of the following help page instead

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Device-limit-reached

(After clicking Contact Us you should see the green Live Chat button on the right)