cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Star Wars

HEY! Me and my family were just about to sit down and have a Star Wars marathon because we saw that the movie franchise was avaliable. Just as we have sat down to watch we log in an notice that the films are not on there anymore. My family and I are very upset and I feel like we should retract our monthly subscription because we are no longer happy with the content you suply. BYE!

2 REPLIES 2
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

In order to obtain a refund you will need to contact a NOW TV representative about your issue.

You'll find it easier to contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not be sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Also, NOWTV can only keep movies for a certain amount of time but tend to bring popular series back. 

When the new flick will be in cinemas, the series may return here (at a guess). 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂