cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Now TV don't give two hoots about customers (PS - They delete posts they don't like)

Ha - that doesnt work

Support staff doesnt work - and they lie (ive got the save conversation proof)

Debiting my account works 

What else do you suggest? 

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problem since the 21st May and you guys just dont give a (insert a word)

Still debiting my account ha - amazing how the payment system never goes down!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Please don't rant all over the forum @Anonymous User...

If you have a complaint, please refer to the official complaints procedure: https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-make-a-complaint

Regards

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

What else do you suggest? 

Any customer of any service who feels they have pursued all reasonable actions to solve their issue but is still unhappy, their next step is.... cancel the service!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have 3 months of free sports and entertainment pass's to use 

So I kinda wanna use them 🙂 

Tip for people there - thats the max they will give you!  (or so the support staff say)

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

In order to escalate your issue, your topic has been moved out of the 'Entertainment' sub-section and into the 'Account, Offers & Promotions' sub-section.

Cheers

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Out of curiosity what devices are causing you the issues ?

Have you tried any other alternative nowtv supported devices ?

I have been using the nowtv black & smart boxes (3 no) for over 2 years and can honestly say i have never had any problems whatsoever.

My only major grievance with nowtv are the random intermittent freezing of the picture on the sports streams where there is a long on going thread in the sports pass section of the forum.

Where my Entertainment and Cinema passes stream perfectly fine.

Legend 5
Legend 5
Hi @Anonymous User it's very rare posts get deleted. Some over eager folk who can move posts or merge with other threads if they think those give the person the answers. I am guessing that your issue is the performance of Sports on various devices? To be honest the Now team should acknowledge the complaints. It is not just one person. I think techy people forget people use Now is the real world, rather than in their tech world.
When you say you would like to use the free time, do you mean it is running and you are not able to enjoy it or that you have not applied it due to the issues.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.