cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: NOW TV SCAM

I have been charged six payments of £69.99 on Sunday and I am still waiting to hear back from someone because apparently you can't talk to them on the phone, just live chat so they have drained my bank and now I'm just waiting for it back
10 REPLIES 10
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User live chat should have sorted that for you. You may want to try again. Unfortunately some operatives are better than others. What concerns me is you say 6 payments were taken. Do you mean 6 this month or that there have been payments taken for last 6 months? They are different issues. The first is due to duplicate accounts, the second usually a incorrectly completed cancellation or someone forgetting to cancel. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User In addition  to @4268's question, did you actually mean £69.99 a payment? I ask because that is the price of a smart box with a 5 month movie pass. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I usually pay £6.99 a month and I already have a box and don't get movies
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User £6.99 is also the price for a day sports pass. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I pay £6.99 for the entertainment pass
Anonymous User
Not applicable
6 payments of 69.99 taken in one month, if happened 6 weeks ago I have been on live chat every day and constantly emailing them and they end the live chat on me and don't email back as soon as I tell them what's happened
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOT TV is a scam from SKY. oH MY god IT IS SO FRUSTRATING

It is TWO days we are trying to cancel the subsciption for KIDs and ENTERTAINMENT.

WE GET BILLED BUT I CANNOT CANCEL...

We follow intrusction..Go to my passes..ok..then click on CANCEL which does not appear !!!!

Tomorrow I will go in Bank and stop these scammers...

BEWARE>>>>NOWTV===== TROUBLES and PROBLEMS>>>

you know the drill of the corporation...

@Anonymous User wrote:
I have been charged six payments of £69.99 on Sunday and I am still waiting to hear back from someone because apparently you can't talk to them on the phone, just live chat so they have drained my bank and now I'm just waiting for it back

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User if the cancellation button won't work pop onto chat and they can help you.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am so SORRY. Thanks to the MOST HELPFUL agent Online you could EVER wish to deal with We found out that the reason we could not cancel was because we had switched bank account ..the payment was going through because redirected . bur it was not resulting in the database of NOWTV.

Please NOWTV accept my apologises and PLEASE REWARD the operator agent "Rohith" as he/she HAS BEEN A CREDIT TO YOU and we will ever get back to NOWTV it is ENTIRELY to the credit YOU OWE to this person.

(The Passes are TOO EXPENSIVE to be watching it now and THEN....this is for those couch potatoes guys in front of TV all day and night long!! not for people that do work and have little time to watch television)

Regards with THanks to All