cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Forum signatures and avatars

How do i get to live chat....2 days trying...what is it with this awful website...i also wanted a 14.99 deal and was forced to take out 9.99 per month

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do i get live help

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

There are plenty of posts within various topics on this forum regarding how to access 'live chat'.

Sufficed to say, this topic (my topic) which is about 'forum signatures and avatars' is not one of them!

The search box is your friend...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital I've moved the posts to a new topic 🙂

This does happen rather a lot!

@Anonymous User for help, tell us what help you need, and one of the team (or a helpful customer) will reply here.

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there, I would just like to know, how do I upload a photo for my profile? I have selected a photo, that I would like for my profile!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you click on the drop down arrow next to your current avatar (top right of screen) and select settings, then when the settings page opens you should see some option tabs, then select Avatars, then you have a choice of uploading a photo or image from either an Album folder or from the Web.

It's pretty easy to do Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
How do I choose from the web or upload my own photo? Here is the photo that I would like!
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User You'll be able to do it once you've reached Regular1 ranking on the forum. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy

How many posts do you need to have to reach Regular 1 ranking on the forum ?