cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

REFUND?

I got roped into starting now tv sky movies pass under false pretences. After weeks and weeks of trying to cancel (2months ago) you have decided to ignore me and steal 2 months of subscriptions from me. Me who isn't using the service I am paying for. £9.99 x2 =£19.98 you have stolen from me. I'm asking for a full refund. I do not use your services. I have tried with every piece of my body to cancel this subscription. I would like to know when you will refund me? I would like you to cancel my subscription.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm a full time mother I haven't got time to constantly sit on my bottom and sort something out that has taken this long hence the time of day. If only they had a telephone number I would of been sorted the same day the subscription was started. Yes Thankyou I have got it sorted/refunded. I found a forum chat that someone had posted a link for live chat & got it sorted.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm alittle confused on why it would take you 2 months to post here and aks for help with the cancellation (but maybe im missing something) 😛

Anyway, there is a guide here for canceling your passes:

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

However since your requesting a refund then you will need to contact live chat and speak with someone about your situation:

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

P.S. Its advisable that you use a PC for live chat as it often does not work on mobile/tablet devices.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm a full time mother I haven't got time to constantly sit on my bottom and sort something out that has taken this long hence the time of day. If only they had a telephone number I would of been sorted the same day the subscription was started. Yes Thankyou I have got it sorted/refunded. I found a forum chat that someone had posted a link for live chat & got it sorted.