cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UncleZen
Scholar 2

Quidco cashback tracking

I bought a now tv box via quidco. I did this because there was a £5 cashback on the box that cost £15. Box arrived and works no problem. But the purchase was not tracked by quidco for some reason, this happens from time to time. They can escalate this to the retailer (now tv   in this case) but now tv require my account number to proceed. 

The only trouble is there is no account number. I had a web chat with a support guy and he said there was no account number but gave me a unique ID for my account anyway.

Does anyone reading this from now tv know what I'm on about or can they follow this up for me?

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @UncleZen I don't have quidco but do use Topcashback. Transactions not tracking is a pain. What one of the Now team may be able to do is look at your order and see if it is showing a redirect from quidco. @Tony-D can you see what you can find.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
UncleZen
Scholar 2

I use Topcashback as well, but, on this occassion the cashback on the box purcase was only available via Quidco

UncleZen
Scholar 2

Other than user "4268" is there anyone at all from NowTV that can even be bothered to reply to this post?

I mean, come on, whats the point in this forum otherwise?

Judging by other posts on the subject, cashback traking appears to be something that NowTV have not quite mastered yet, maybe you need a better development team and/or business processes?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @UncleZen,

After reading the following, I suggest you take your issue to Quidco: -

Quidco.PNG

Cheers

UncleZen
Scholar 2

Read my first post, I already have, but is appears that they too are as inept as NowTV appear to be.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @UncleZen,

Under UK Consumer Law, your 'first port of call' if there's a problem is with the vendor (ie: the company who took your money). Was this Quidco or NOW TV?

Cheers

UncleZen
Scholar 2

NowTV took the payment.

When I web-chatted with a NowTV support person, it was obvious he had no idea what cashback was. Obviously it's a tad hard to describe over a webchat.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

How odd @UncleZen...

Message to @NOWTV-Team Members: Are you able to look into this particular issue please?

UncleZen
Scholar 2

Thankyou SeeMoreDigital.