cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problem trying to contact NOW

Now TV website help section and contact us tabs not working, need to ask a question about my devices being locked.  Been trying for about an hour and according to websites/ forums, there is no phone number anymore.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Are you getting an error telling you your device limit has been reached? If so, when you've watched on four different devices in the past then the device limit rules kick in, where you can now only add one new device a month, even if you delete several.

Have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they can sort something out for you as a courtesy.

To reach live chat go to the following help page
https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

If it's a different error message you get post back and let us know.

PS the broken contact us link in the page footer has been reported but I'll mention it to the NOW TV Team again.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Are you getting an error telling you your device limit has been reached? If so, when you've watched on four different devices in the past then the device limit rules kick in, where you can now only add one new device a month, even if you delete several.

Have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they can sort something out for you as a courtesy.

To reach live chat go to the following help page
https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

If it's a different error message you get post back and let us know.

PS the broken contact us link in the page footer has been reported but I'll mention it to the NOW TV Team again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I am trying to contact customer service I have filled in online form and tryed a couple of old email addresses which i have used in the past,i keep trying to use the chat line but when i have typed the message there is no way for me to send it,i have been given a ref.no. when i filled in the online for could you please check this and email me back thank you .Ref.no.=03898481