Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Possible app bug: Unable to delete unavailable content from watchlist

Hi  @Anonymous User

It seems I am no longer able to delete content that is no longer available on NowTV from my watchlist . I first noticed this yesterday (8-12-2016). According to the my account page on the app the app version 2.30.0. The app does give you the option to remove unavailable content from your watchlist. You select remove. Nothing happens.

You are however still able to remove content from your watchlist that is still available on the service by going to the app page for the particular content and selecting the remove them watchlist button

This issue from what I can see seems to affect Xbox one and LG TVs

I hope I've explained things clearly.

ThanksSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
18 REPLIES 18
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 wrote:

Hi  @Anonymous User

It seems I am no longer able to delete content that is no longer available on NowTV from my watchlist . I first noticed this yesterday (8-12-2017). According to the my account page on the app the app version 2.30.0. The app does give you the option to remove unavailable content from your watchlist. You select remove. Nothing happens.

You are however still able to remove content from your watchlist that is still available on the service by going to the app page for the particular content and selecting the remove them watchlist button

This issue from what I can see seems to affect Xbox one and LG TVs

I hope I've explained things clearly.

ThanksSmiley Happy

sorry I ment to say 8-12-2017 not 2016 Smiley Embarassed

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @commanda6

Just checked the dedicated NowTV App from the Windows Microsoft Store and it's doing the same thing which you have reported here, where it won't let you remove content that has left the NowTV service under My TV Watchlist even though there is an option button to do so.

The NowTV Smart box had no trouble removing older content that has left the NowTV service from My Watchlist (which i have just tried successfully on my box).  

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @commanda6

Just checked the dedicated NowTV App from the Windows Microsoft Store and it's doing the same thing which you have reported here, where it won't let you remove content that has left the NowTV service under My TV Watchlist even though there is an option button to do so.

The NowTV Smart box had no trouble removing older content that has left the NowTV service from My Watchlist (which i have just tried successfully on my box).  

@schnapps You can't currently use the website to remove content that is no longer available from your watchlist either

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got exactly the same problem! Definitely a bug. 

I've been trying for a week to remove The Leftovers and False Flag (neither of which I got around to watching) from my watchlist.

• Web (Safari 11.0.2 and Chrome 63.0.3239.84) error message: "Something went wrong, the content has not been deleted from your watchlist. Please try again later."
  • iOS (11.2) app error message: "Cannot remove item from watchlist. Please try again (-1011)

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Karl-F

Do you know if this has been passed on to the techies to have a look at?

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting me know @commanda6, and thanks @Anonymous User and @schnapps for your posts confirming the issue. 

I'll pass this on to the relevant teams and see what we can dig up. 

Thanks, 

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Any update on this? Im getting the same issue.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting the same issue. Tried it on the iPad, Xbox and Android apps, as well as using the website.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Karl-F

Is there any news of the fix for this issue?