cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please can we have the Watchlist issues resolved.

This issue has been going on for weeks, I can't remove items that are no longer available from my watchlist, I have more than a dozen titles, depending on device that I can't remove. For example there's about half-a-dozen Last of the Summer Wine items on my list with my LG App. 4-5 The Middle thumbnails and so on. If I try to remove them on-line, I get:

Something went wrong, the content has not been deleted from your watchlist. Please try again later.

I'd be happy for my full watchlist to be deleted, then I can add my shows and movies again. There isn't any issues removing items that are still available. If I remember there was another system in place when an item went off the service, you had a message saying it it wasn't available and it asked if we wanted to remove it.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looks like the issue has now been resolved, thanks, NOW TV!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Geluk
Expert 2

No responses; no action from NOWTV 😞  😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

wrote:

No responses; no action from NOWTV 😞  😞

the now tv ned to fix the watchlist bug. it annoying to see the catch which is unvailable cant be deleted to  free up some space for other program

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looks like the issue has now been resolved, thanks, NOW TV!

Geluk
Expert 2

Not fixed for me  🙂 ; just get message "Something went wrong" when trying to

tidy up my WATCHLIST.

eg

Airplane Vs Volcano

Caught On Dashcam

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have you tried your different devices? I used the black box earlier this morning and didn't have any problems. Hopefully the fix gets to everyone!

Geluk
Expert 2

The same fault is still there on my Samsung TV app, and a Windows 10 laptop unfortunately.

Geluk
Expert 2

20/2/18 Still unable to remove unavailable shows

Come on NOWTV; pse resolve.

delete.JPG

Geluk
Expert 2

UPDATE

Using my NowTV smart box have been able to finally remove those

UNAVAILABLE shows 🙂

It proved impossible using WINDOWS 10 app, or the SAMSUNG app, so NowTV still

need to sort these.