cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Phone number

Does anyone know know a phone number for nowtv’s tv department? I’m sick of the advisors on live chat closing the chat instead of helping me out with my issue, thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm looking for the non existant phone number as well !!!

"Chat" apparently not available at the moment.

I haven't even used now tv for well over a year... and now all of a sudden I've been charged for a months movie pass !!!

this is obviously just a case of NowTV "chancing it"... how many times must they do this hoping that people do not notice, or can't be bothered and give up as they can't get in contact in any way shape or form.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve been getting charged for services I don’t have for over 6 months. I’ve contacted them numerous times over this period to get them to stop charging me. I’m sick of the online chat where they tell me to stop payments getting took from the bank which I’ve done but cause I have broadband with them. Every time I give them my bank details for broadband services they take out the other payments. They also end the chats when I tell them this. 

You’d think think with sky being a big company they’d be more likely to help solve this quickly.