cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payments

I have been charged twice this month for entertainment pass. Once in the 3rd of February and once on the 20th of February. Why would this be and how do I get a refund?
2 REPLIES 2
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

The most probable reason why this is happening is because you've created more than one NOW TV account or the amount is for a different NOW TV service.

In order to see which NOW TV services you have activated. While you're logged onto this forum (using the log-in details you previously tried with your playback device), click on 'My Account' and check through areas such as: 'My passes' and 'View my bills'.

If you get really stuck I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your situation to them.

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User other reasons can include different passes e.g. a sports day pass in addition to entertainment. 20th was a Saturday. Check in "My account" then bills it will tell you what has come from this account.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.