cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payments taken out of my bank

I have had two months worth of payments taken out of my account now. I have spoken to someone recently and they have no recollection of this. I need someone to give me a ring if that is possible. I need this to stop coming out of my bank account as I have stopped using now tv altogether. Not sure how money is coming out of my bank account when my card isn’t even on this site for this account and I have no other emails with this account.

this needs to be sorted now! Thanka

9 REPLIES 9
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User if you complete this https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/ it should be able to identify the account. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been having payments taken out for months, as I have set it up to, but not used it as not really felt up to it, however came to try and watch something last night and it said I had no pass and when I went to look at recent payments in my account its saying there aren't any recent payments so if that's the case I want to know how my info has been stolen from you as the payment on my bank statement shows your now TV logo and has the wording it should have, I'm disabled and on a budget I can't afford to lose that much money x

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think I'm having money stolen out of my bank account and they are using now TV as means of getting it, and with this serious problem I've just been sent a badge as a congratulations for been a first poster which is the last thing I need at the moment, however what I would like to have is the customer service phone number, which they are very good at telling how much it costs to ring but don't actually give you the number, I want to speak to a human in the morning as this money has been going out for months and it's not been coming here, so if I could have that, that would be a lot more helpful than a badge or award as I'm just about in tears about this, so if anyone can pass this on I would be very grateful, thanks Xx 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User   Have you not contacted your bank if you’re having money taken that should not have been, they will be able to see if and if so when a direct debit was set up for now tv. And if money has been taken and you have not given permission for this the bank by law has to pay you this back , they will be able to also cancel any thurther requests for payments. I would do this rather than ask on a public forum

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm not stupid, thanks I don't  need it spelling out what my bank can do I know, but I have given Now tv permission to take it out which is why I need to speak to someone as if they haven't been getting the money then I need confirmation from them so I can go to my bank, if you need it spelling out any better just ask!!!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same with me! November and December £9.99 for Movies yet I have been applying vouchers which they say I haven't yet system let me apply them and accepted them. Want me to send proof of purchase or used voucher!! Who keeps used vouchers!? Absolute joke!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The almost impossible to find customer services number#

Legend 5
Legend 5

https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/ 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks so much for that I just want to speak to somebody so I can sort out trying to get my money back, I can't afford losing this kind of money, so thank you very much again x hope you have a great Christmas and a happy new year Xx