cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payments taken from my account

I canceled my account early May, by the 31st Now TV had auto renewd the account without my permission. It charged me £9.99 for the auto renew and £6.99 ever since. I am so annoyed due to the fact that I am a student and I need this money! It's is ridicules that this company does not have a telephone number. I want a full refund as soon as possible.
6 REPLIES 6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Seems strange it would reactivate after so many months. Especially for what appears to be two passes. From your post, I am assuming that you were not charged in the months between cancellation and month charged. Have you checked that no devices have been added or active passes showing that might indicate some one else using your account? I would change the password on this to make sure no one can access your account.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Legend 5
Legend 5

Ignore reply, I really should have my coffee before reading posts....
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

I have sent you an email as this is an account related query.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The same has happened to me. The movies was bought as a month pass but it's renewed as a rolling payment. Does anyone have an email address I can use so I can get this sorted? Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User all passes renew unless cancelled, you would have been advised this before completing the purchase. If you wish to cancel have a read of this faq http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User thanks for the info. I think I've gotten myself confused with the Sports Day Pass which expires instead of rolling in and thought the Movies done the same. Thanks for your help.